What Philly Taught Us: How Philadelphia Activists Beat School Privatization to Restore Local Control
Posted by Netroots Nation on Thursday, July 11, 2019
About The Author
Jeff Bryant is Chief Correspondent and Writing Fellow for Our Schools, an education project of the Independent Media Institute. In his 30 years of experience as a self-employed freelance writer, advocacy journalist, and consultant, Jeff's work has appeared at Salon, Alternet, Raw Story, The Washington Post, and numerous other prominent outlets.
August 2, 2019
- Maurice Cunningham: Who Are the ‘Moms’ for Liberty?
- Jeff Bryant in The Progressive: A Tale of Two Federal Grants for Public Education
- The Community Schools Movement Is Running Headlong Into Florida Governor Ron DeSantis’s Hard-Right Agenda
- How Right-Wing Brainchild ‘Universal School Vouchers’ Are Blowing Through State Budgets
- Why Some Schools Are a Step Ahead in Addressing Student Mental Health Needs