About The Author
Jeff Bryant is Chief Correspondent and Writing Fellow for Our Schools, an education project of the Independent Media Institute. In his 30 years of experience as a self-employed freelance writer, advocacy journalist, and consultant, Jeff's work has appeared at Salon, Alternet, Raw Story, The Washington Post, and numerous other prominent outlets.
Washington Post: Jeff Bryant Co-Authors Report Finding U.S. Government Wasted $1 Billion on Charter Schools
March 25, 2019
Jeff Bryant On The Thom Hartmann Show: Betsy Devos’ Charter School Scam Already Wasted A Billion Dollars!
April 9, 2019
- How Right-Wing Brainchild ‘Universal School Vouchers’ Are Blowing Through State Budgets
- Why Some Schools Are a Step Ahead in Addressing Student Mental Health Needs
- Why Society Is Increasingly Turning to Community Schools to Address the Youth Mental Health Crisis
- What the NY Times Got Wrong About a Key Party Switch in North Carolina
- Jeff Bryant on America’s Work Force Union Podcast: A Threat to Upend Public Education