About The Author
Jeff Bryant is Chief Correspondent and Writing Fellow for Our Schools, an education project of the Independent Media Institute. In his 30 years of experience as a self-employed freelance writer, advocacy journalist, and consultant, Jeff's work has appeared at Salon, Alternet, Raw Story, The Washington Post, and numerous other prominent outlets.
Jeff Bryant On The Thom Hartmann Show: Betsy Devos’ Charter School Scam Already Wasted A Billion Dollars!
April 9, 2019
Jeff Bryant on The Rick Smith Show: ‘Parents Don’t Want School Choice, They Want a Guarantee of a Good School’
April 24, 2019
- How Right-Wing Brainchild ‘Universal School Vouchers’ Are Blowing Through State Budgets
- Why Some Schools Are a Step Ahead in Addressing Student Mental Health Needs
- Why Society Is Increasingly Turning to Community Schools to Address the Youth Mental Health Crisis
- What the NY Times Got Wrong About a Key Party Switch in North Carolina
- Jeff Bryant on America’s Work Force Union Podcast: A Threat to Upend Public Education