About The Author
Jeff Bryant is Chief Correspondent and Writing Fellow for Our Schools, an education project of the Independent Media Institute. In his 30 years of experience as a self-employed freelance writer, advocacy journalist, and consultant, Jeff's work has appeared at Salon, Alternet, Raw Story, The Washington Post, and numerous other prominent outlets.
Washington Post: Jeff Bryant Co-Authors Report Finding U.S. Government Wasted $1 Billion on Charter Schools
March 25, 2019
Jeff Bryant on The Rick Smith Show: ‘Parents Don’t Want School Choice, They Want a Guarantee of a Good School’
April 24, 2019
- Maurice Cunningham: Who Are the ‘Moms’ for Liberty?
- Jeff Bryant in The Progressive: A Tale of Two Federal Grants for Public Education
- The Community Schools Movement Is Running Headlong Into Florida Governor Ron DeSantis’s Hard-Right Agenda
- How Right-Wing Brainchild ‘Universal School Vouchers’ Are Blowing Through State Budgets
- Why Some Schools Are a Step Ahead in Addressing Student Mental Health Needs